Monday 30 May 2011

cold :/

I've not posted in a while :/ but I've got a cold. poops. At least it's the week off. :) I hope the weather picks up soon.

Yesterday was great ^_^ I went to taybarns with my family along with my Godmother and her partner who live in Devon and are on a visit up here so I saw them yesterday. :) Not really much to do today as I have done all my homework and the weather is rubbish so I can't go out. I might spend some quality time with my sister and give her the cold back ^_~

I watched Pirates of the Caribbean last night as it was on TV. How can you not love Johnny Depp - he's legend ^_^. I might try his style of running next time we do cross country at school, not sure if the teachers would like it too much but I'd get a load of laughs and it would be super fun. :L

Not really much else to say really.

Speak soooooon

Caz x

No comments:

Post a Comment